echo "custom header code goes in here"; ?>
N-8000EX IP Intercom Exchange
The N-8000EX IP Intercom Exchange uses packet audio technology to permit connection of up to 16 N-8000 series 2-wire master or door stations. Master stations and door stations use the same unshielded twisted pair wiring. Each N-8000EX supports up to 8 external voice links and 4 internal voice links. The N-8000EX supports the audio trigger function. The N-8000EX includes two balanced line level analog audio output channels and two relay outputs. The exchange may be used as a stand-alone system (requires at least one master station) or connected to an N-8000 IP intercom system over LAN or WAN.
- 10/100BaseTX Ethernet network connection
- Occupies one network node ( 192 max.)
- Sixteen (16) station capacity
- Stations connect to exchange via two-wire twisted pair
- Provides 48 VDC to each station
- Speech links: 4 internal / 8 external
- Two (2) audio paging outputs (0 dBV)
- Two (2) relay outputs
- Includes rack-mount and wall-mount brackets
The latest firmware version is 4.10(update:2014/11/13). The latest software version is 4.2.0(update:2015/04/03),and old version 1.41(update:2008/10/06). The Maintenance Software(Ver.1.2.0) is used to monitor or maintain equipment within the system(upload:2015/04/03).The recording software(update:2015/04/03).
Click on a checkbox to add to batch download.
CAD & Specifications
Software & Firmware